Title: Trade Support AnalystThe trade support analyst is an integral part of a highly professional team providing clients with solutions for accessing markets and utilizing order routing platforms. The trade support analyst has responsibility for the delivery of exchange connectivity services to clients. The role entails understanding and supporting client requirements and liaising with various departments, order routing system providers, and exchanges to ensure that the appropriate end-to-end service is delivered seamlessly to clients.
Location: Chicago, IL (Loop)
Length: Full Time
Rate: $75-85K DOE
- Work with other departments to understand each client’s business requirements and deliver suitable solutions;
- Administrative control of vendor platforms and client Exchange connections
- Ensure the appropriate policies and processes are followed for the effective management of exchange market access;
- Help to ensure compliance with its exchange regulatory obligations when connecting to exchanges
- Maintain exchange connectivity to support client activity. This includes, but not limited to, knowledge in CME, ICE and Eurex.
- Identify clients’ needs and provide and maintain appropriate solutions. This will include DEA systems (for example TT, CQG & Stellar), FIX Connectivity, SDMA and Exchange trading access (for example CME Direct, Clearport and WebICE).
- Identify and help the team manage market access change – ISV changes, technical upgrades, new exchange memberships.
- Provide clients with order book management support and position confirmation.
- Enable compliance with exchange regulatory obligations in respect of trading access.
- Application of limits in vendor and Exchange platforms.
- Troubleshoot and assist in resolving connectivity issues. Including subsequent front to back reconciliation of orders and trades.
- Team working self-starter
- Technical understanding of order routing systems and exchange connectivity;
- Effective oral and written communication;
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of products and services in own areas of responsibility and relevant services used by customers;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills;
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously whilst prioritizing responding to immediate incidents;
- Advanced Excel knowledge preferred;