Lead the implementation, development, enhancement and usage of our Manufacturing Business Systems, working in partnership with Production Control, Manufacturing, Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Finance and IT. This position will also drive critical systems enhancements to support site specific manufacturing operations.
- Develop, implement and manage manufacturing business systems.
- Develop and test database enhancements for manufacturing
- Day-to-day operational systems analysis and validation, troubleshooting system failures, analyzing planning / capacity results, formulates and suggests system enhancements.
- Maintain data integrity within systems like Oracle, Access, and other Databases.
- Support the end-user community by providing research, analysis and problem resolution to team members.
- Using strong analytical, consultative and communication skills, gather and document business requirements.
- Negotiate technical and non-technical solutions that both satisfy the business user and conform to the technical architecture.
- Train users in systems.
- Actively demonstrate a passion for continuous improvement focused on end user productivity.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline with 3+ years’ of relevant experience, in manufacturing environment and building reports and performing data analysis.
- Understanding of engineering statistical analysis processes.
- Understanding of a of manufacturing and processes.
- High level of initiative and strong desire to drive new ideas, components, and solutions into the manufacturing teams.
- Microsoft Access Database programming skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and C# programming skills
- Advanced Microsoft SQL skills
- Web Development skills on Microsoft Web Servers
- Willingness to be flexible with time and adjust to a changing work environment.
Desired – experience and familiarity with CNC machine centers, metal fabrication equipment and robotic weld machines and their associated coding needs