Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Senior .net Developer
Job Opportunity at
True North Consulting, LLC
Posted on Jul 14
**Permanent/Full-Time position. Only candidates local to Kansas City will be considered. No C2C
This service based company continues to grow! They are a company that is passionate about their mission. The company prides itself on its family friendly culture and typical 40 hour work weeks! They truly value technology and allow their employees to work with the most cutting edge tools. Even better, you will get the opportunity to work in a very fun and cohesive department.
This is an excellent opportunity in full cycle development. The candidate will be expected to analyze complex business requirements and processes, prepare application system specifications, and participate in hands-on development tasks (design, code, and test) to implement efficient, cost effective application solutions. This Director is looking for motivated candidates who want to grow with the company and take on more responsibility as the workload dictates. The Senior Application Developer will perform code reviews and peer reviews, streamline integration to existing systems and implement changes to existing systems to support business process changes. The Senior Application Developer will also be responsible for coding and developing bleeding edge application interfaces using C#/VB.NET and Visual Studio in a .NET environment.
This is an exciting and challenging full stack development position.
• Use of Team Foundation Server to follow the SDLC (Software development Life Cycle) team process when handing production issues and new projects.
• Use of ADO.NET and SOA technologies including WebAPI and WCF Services.
• Experience with modern and/or legacy development methods that may include Windows Forms, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC.
• Proven track record of delivering quality, mission-critical, enterprise solutions
• Uses T-SQL language to query databases to research new and existing issues and aid in implementation of projects as needed.
• Actively participates in the testing and implementation of new systems
• Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new development projects.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
10 + years of IT experience with 7 of that in development
Developing Web and Desktop Applications in C#.
Extensive knowledge of the .NET Framework and conversational familiarity with design patterns.
Comfort working with Visual Studio, IIS, source control, build tools, continuous integration servers and test harnesses typically found in a .NET development environment.
Development experience with content management systems such as SiteFinity, Umbraco or similar. Ability to create a new web site and maintain an existing site using ASP.NET frameworks (e.g., Web Forms, ASP,NET MVC).
Familiarity with a variety of data access technologies (i.e., SQL, ADO.NET, LINQ, etc.)
Experience integrating systems using examples from enterprise applications (i.e., REST,SOAP, JSON,XML, SOA, WSDL, etc.)
Terms of Usage
DatabaseAnalyst.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)