Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a Senior Technical Analyst on site at our client as a direct hire position. You will be responsible for service delivery and project deliverables within the global infrastructure environment. This role will identify gaps, needs, and lead improvement efforts to improve service delivery. This role will be considered a subject matter expert (SME) in one or more key technologies under the infrastructure domain. It is expected that this role will operate independently, solve complex problems, and fulfill requests with minimal supervision. Within the technical analyst roles, team members will support a wide variety of departments and disciples which will include: Data Base Administration (DBA), Server, Data Network, Voice Network, Storage, Application Platforms.
· Responsible for supporting ongoing medium to high complexity maintenance, Run-the-Business (RTB) support, and Incident Service Requests of the assigned global infrastructure area.
· Provide solutions for both RTB and project efforts of medium to high complexity.
· Serve as a project resource on application and infrastructure project efforts representing functional capabilities.
· Assist with gathering requirements, creating recommendations, and implementing solutions to meet the project requirements.
· Provide knowledge sharing, as recognized SME, in efforts such as writing complex knowledge articles, relationship development with other Information Technology (IT) staff, mentoring, and job shadowing.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
· Five (5) or more years of experience in Information Technology, or in a related area.
· Ability to effectively communicate.
· Ability to work in a team environment.
· Strong organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
· Strong time-management and prioritization skills, able to multi-task and prioritize competing requirements and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where requirements are constantly changing.
· Experience and proficiency with various web-based software applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.
· Relevant industry related certifications.
· Information Technology experience within the manufacturing industry.
· Experience with Active Directory Design and Management; ADFS; ADLDS; SSO; Azure AD; Powershell: Group Policy; Experience with VMware and server virtualization technology; Microsoft Certification, VMware Certification
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!