Our large pharma client in Irvine, CA is in need of a Sales Analyst on a temp to hire basis. We are one of the few agencies that pays 65% of health insurance costs.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or Information Technology, Healthcare or related experience preferred. MBA Preferred.
• 3-4 years of previous work experience in sales compensation, sales operations or analytics
• Proficient in Excel (e.g. formulas, pivot table, charts)
• Proficient in MS Access
• Project management & presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail with focus on quality control
• Ability to manage multiple tasks by effective prioritization and timely response
• Strong problem solving skills
• Quick to execute Ad hoc projects and adapt to change
• Self-starter, willingness to learn and teach others
• Strong communication skills, written and oral, and the ability to positively contribute individually and in team settings
• Positive, will-do attitude
• Some travel may be necessary
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develops and validates advanced excel spreadsheets, prepares statistical and summary analysis for all incentive programs.
• Leads field sales Recognition program including budget administration and communication. Works closely with the Recognition program vendor to ensure the program requirements and timelines are being adhered to and are accurate.
• Maintains quarterly and yearly IC budget.
• Works closely with internal colleagues and external IC vendor to assist in the development of IC plans which includes the structure, budget and communication to field sales.
• Works closely with internal colleagues and external IC vendor to ensure monthly and quarterly IC administration and reporting schedules are followed. Ensure accurate data inputs, and business rules are being followed, and timelines are met.
• Prepares documentation for payroll.
• Analyzes IC data to resolve business inquires and identify trends in IC results. Manages and investigates inquires to a successful resolution.
• Handle all aspects of customer service. Must be able to work positively and communicate effectively with senior level marketing, sales leaders and sales representatives.
• Assists in the administration of sales incentives such as President’s club and sales contests and creates and develops reports for these programs. Ability to analyze programs, confirm eligibility of participants and prepares documentation for payroll when applicable.