Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Infrastructure Analyst II on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will be responsible for the planning and implementation of changes to the information technology infrastructure. Apply changes, subject to some review, to current information technology infrastructure following established processes. May also contribute to the development of new processes. Apply information analysis to resolve low to medium complexity infrastructure problems and low to moderate in risk. Deliver infrastructure technology for multi-functional business requirements with limited interrelationship to the overall business process. Will have some interaction with functional business partners on tactical issues and limited contact with suppliers. Complete routine changes and improvements to existing processes, with some review. This may include modifying existing operating systems, designs, or program code. Has responsibility for communicating and recording change documentation. May create change processes for new situations or business requirements.
· Exchange 2013 / Exchange online hybrid environment.
· Install/update/maintain Exchange 2013 servers & Hybrid Environment.
· Troubleshoot and resolution of Exchange Online hybrid and migration related end user issues.
· Maintain high availability of mail servers.
· General break/fix and high priority incident escalation point.
· Documentation of systems, policies, and procedures.
· PowerShell script creation/modifications.
· Create/Update PowerShell scripts for daily tasks and special reports/tasks.
· ProofPoint Spam Prevention.
· Maintain and update ProofPoint routes and settings.
· Manage users and group lists.
· Monitor spam quarantines.
· Microsoft Identity Management & Federation.
· Maintain Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 for GALSync.
· Maintain Exchange Federation Trusts with other domains Participate in a 24-hour, 7 days per week, on-call support rotation Respond to escalated support requests as needed.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Work hours of first shift, 8am-4pm (on-call rotation will vary)
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!