A global elearning provider seeks a Front End Developer (Consultant) to work on the next generation of the company's product line as they reengineer their applications to best meet their current and future needs.
This individual will participate in the design and development of new products and key product features and will analyze specifications and business needs to determine appropriate technologies and configurations to meet those business needs.
- HTML, CSS3
- Mobile Responsive Design
- JS Tools, charting, grids tables etc.
- JSON – data manipulation, caching
- Bootstrap or like framework
- Microsoft development stack
- Ajax/Angular etc.
- Web Responsive Web front end design, development
- SQL Server Performance Tuning
- Dashboard projects
- SQL Server/Hadoop/HD Insightsotstrap or like frameworks including charting packages (IE Flot, AM Charts etc.)