Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for an Engine Performance Analyst on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will perform basic product design, testing and/or analysis work for a defined portion of a project. Operate in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews. Develop recommendations within established guidelines; work and decisions are reviewed by supervisors before implementation.
· Assist in developing and validating GT-Power models and supporting deployed use throughout engine engineering.
· Provide support to engine development programs, conducting performance analysis simulations and optimization tasks.
· Work with performance engineers responsible for testing to pilot and implement processes.
· Assist in developing model capabilities, methodologies, processes and tools.
· Assist in developing model calibration procedures and analysis methodologies.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· 1+ years’ industry experience in engine performance OR relevant advanced degree.
· Experience using GT-Power (and GT-Suite in general).
· Proficiency with standard engineering software, including Matlab.
· Experience with Thermo-fluids.
· Strong communication and team skills.
· Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or other related engineering discipline (required).
· Intermediate proficiency using GT-Power (and GT-Suite in general).
· 1+ years’ engineering experience with heavy-duty diesel engines.
· Strong proficiency with standard engineering software, including Matlab.
· Master of Science engineering degree or higher (desired).
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!