The Database Developer is responsible for all facets of the database development process. This includes ETL, Advanced SQL Coding, Optimization, Database Modeling, Indexing, Database Tuning Advisor, SQL Profiler, SSIS, SSRS, Triggers, Database Security, SQL Jobs, and Diagnostic Tools.
Here is what you will do
- Develop Stored Procedures for the Technology Engineering Development teams (Web, Windows, Services)
- Assist the Technology Engineering, Client Services, and Management teams with reporting needed for applications and clients
- Create ETL processes to generate needed reporting data
- Troubleshoot database performance issues
- Identify, document and apply fixes to application and ERP data issues
- Work with the Business Intelligence Team to sets up and maintain database warehouses.
- Assist Application Architecture in regards to data-tier solutions.
- Debugging/Optimizing existing queries and stored procedures.