- Target system they are moving to is ERP LN
- Looking for a more rounded experience including ERP systems, manufacturing & engineering, warehousing, etc.
- For maxing out our rate cap I'll need to see rounded functional experience (heavy on CRM and P2P), Program Management as opposed to Project Management, and some significant ERP experience.
This is a full-time, on-site assignment leading a program to retire our IBM Mainframe systems and processes. The incumbent must possess Quote to Cash business knowledge and an understanding of ERP Systems and how they work to interface the following business areas and their functions:
• Manufacturing and Engineering (Cost Collection including Labor Charging, Material Transfers, Indirect Purchasing)
• Finance (Capital Finance Processes, Budgeting, Labor Rates and Calculation, Integrations, multi-currency, GL Ledgers and Sub Ledgers, Tax and Depreciation)
• Sales and Invoicing Processes
• Warehousing and Inventory Management
• Hazardous Material Control, Environmental Health and Safety
• Accounts Payable (Checks, Travel Reimbursements etc)
A technical understanding of Databases and conceptual understanding of software customization is required for:
• Report Analysis and helping to spec out requirements, tables, fields required
• Custom integrations that may need to be developed to help with conceptualizing, documenting, developing and testing
• Helping to review interfaces between all systems
This position demands the ability to see the program holistically and how all the sub-projects fit together to be able to identify dependencies between them, and the ability to think outside the box:
• To and identify how to get to the end goal
• To identify the business functions that are still being done on the IBM
• To drive people to think about why they are still being done on the IBM
• To question why something is being done a certain way and drive to the correct answer
• To identify roadblocks to moving them to another system and what would be required to do so
• To challenge team members who have the knowledge to come up with an answer, preferably without involving new software or customizations / integrations
• To drive to the end goal of moving as much as possible onto the ERP LN platform
The incumbent must have the ability to effectively document as-is and to-be business functions using Process and Value Stream Mapping, and to effectively communicate across multiple departments and at multiple levels in our company.