DevOps group in a stable financial services company searching for a recent graduate with a Bachelors degree in IT, MIS, CIS, Networking, etc.
Absolutely essential requirements for consideration
1. Must be a US Citizen or current green card holder and local to Columbus, Ohio.
2. Candidates must have held a job while attending college and ideally in a technically related position.
3. Bachelors degree in a technical field.
The individual will be trained in the following duties and technologies:
• Application performance management - tracking trend data from analytics, statistics, and data visualization within APM tools such as DynaTrace/Splunk. Defining Trend analysis, measures, and dashboards for 100% Application availability.
• Directing and Leading meetings while working closely with application teams, chief architect, and senior management to establish application measures, thresholds, and baselines for monitoring application performance.
•Creation of application load tests using NeoLoad and LoadRunner to identify application stability, scalability, and expected workloads.
•Implementation of monthly Application security review process with each application team to analyze application violations and vulnerabilities to assist the company in developing more secure, rugged applications using KlocWork, VeraCode, and Nexus LifeCycle.
• Vendor management: establishing current and new vendor relationships and contractual agreements with vendors.
• Incident manager for Application issues, responsible for leading and directing calls for application diagnosis and determining issues
• Reporting data finding to senior management, daily reports, and providing RCA
• Monitoring and managing Enterprise infrastructure, SOA, servers, databases, and transaction flows
• Windows, UNIX/Linux Server administration including Bash\Korn and PowerShell scripting
• Middleware administration including Apache, Tomcat, WebLogic, Big-IP F5, and RunDeck
• Administration of Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, Nexus, SVN while working closely with QA, Development, and Operations.